No.2. EADWEARD MUYBRIDGE (British, 1830-1904). Motion Study from Animal Locomotion Plate 175, 1887.
The Chrysler Building Under Construction, 1931, Earl Horter
1. Merging Boundaries: Sino Russian North-Korean tri-border. China
2. The Vanishing: Old passenger boat on the Yangtze River. China.
3. Tainted Landscapes 1: New coal power station under construction. Tonghua. China.
4. Tainted Landscapes 2: Polluted crops. Linfen. China.
5. Dark Clouds: Communal baths. The grounds of this steel plant is covered by a layer of dust from the emissions of the factory. China is the largest producer of sulphur dioxide in the world, a major component of acid rain that comes from the burning of coal. Tonghua. China.
1,2,3 & 4. Lost Fragments - Failed Memories
5, 6 & 7. Failed Memories - fragments and patterns
Pagina 1 di 135